Justice for Refugees Rally and March
Join us on Sunday 20th March 2022 at Sydney Town Hall for Sydney’s major rally for refugees before the election to demand freedom for those in detention, an end to offshore processing, and permanent visas and family reunion for all refugees.
At the rally, we will be calling for the Government to:
* End detention, close the camps
* Free the Medevac refugees
* Permanent not temporary visas
* Resettle from Indonesia
* Action for Afghanistan – 20,000 extra visas now
The speakers will be:
Thanush Selvarasa (Refugee released from Park Hotel, Melbourne)
Asma Nayim Ullah (Rohingya community youth leader and refugee on temporary visa)
Mustafa (Afghan refugee on temporary visa)
Michael Whaites (NSW Nurses and Midwives Association, Director, Organisational Strategy & Transformation)
- Invite your friends to the Facebook event at https://fb.me/e/eQOtmVbn3
- Download and print a poster to advertise the rally here
If you would like to join us a for a light lunch before hand please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Zoe.email@example.com.